AT HOME LEARNING
REN XUE OF THE AMERICAS CONTEXT
REN XUE of the Americas (RXA) is the first REN XUE non-profit organization founded by Yuan Tze (2011). RXA operates out of the State of California as a registered 501 (c)3.
Vision: A world where all people experience harmony – within their own lives, their personal relationships, society and with nature.
Mission: To safeguard and foster the growth and development of REN XUE and its community of teachers and practitioners in the Americas.
PART-TIME AT HOME LEARNING REGISTRAR/PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
Purpose: To administer the At Home Learning program
Responsible to: RXA Executive Director
The primary function of the At Home Learning (AHL) Registrar/Program Administrator is to support the ongoing operations of the AHL Program, the students and teachers who participate, as well as prospective students.
The AHL Program currently offers 6 Yuan Qigong method courses and one parenting course, with additional courses currently in development. All courses are self-paced and delivered online through the RXA website. The AHL program is designed to minimize barriers to learning Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong by providing training that is available anywhere, anytime. In addition to participating in an online course, students can register for an introductory individual session with a teacher to support their learning, get their questions answered and receive an orientation on Yuan Qigong and Ren Xue.
The Registrar/Program Administrator is responsible to the Executive Director (ED).
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated dedication to life cultivation and a proven commitment to the development of REN XUE. They will commit to learning and applying the principles of REN XUE in an ongoing way.
- Internal: RXI Executive Director, Marketing and Communications Team, AHL Teachers
- External: AHL course participants and prospective students
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent program or project management experience.
- Proven commitment to REN XUE and the Fundamental Principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ease working in digital program delivery.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excels at both seeing the big picture and working within the detail to bring many pieces together to form a cohesive whole.
- Certified REN XUE teacher credentialed at all 6 levels.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to ongoing review and refinement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support students and prospective students
- Answer student questions which may range from providing technical solutions regarding the course Learning Management System (LMS), offering guidance along the Ren Xue pathway, clarifying questions regarding the individual Yuan Qigong methods, orienting students to the Ren Xue community and the resources available.
- Work with communications and marketing team to develop and deliver clear, ongoing communications to students.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to help guide the development of the AHL program based on student feedback.
- Reply to inquiries from the RXA website.
- Coordinate AHL Individual Sessions
- Match teachers with students for individual sessions.
- Maintain records and ongoing status of individual sessions.
- Solicit feedback from teachers and students regarding their experience.
- Develop policies and procedures that support program consistency and growth.
- Strategy, Planning and Reporting
- Work with the Executive Director to enable RXAs wider vision, mission and goals.
- Submit regular reports against agreed metrics.
- Other duties as needed
NOTE: This is a growing role and scope that will develop in conversation between the Executive Director, Communications and Marketing Team and RXA Board of Directors.
To apply, please send applications with a CV/resume and a brief cover letter to Jana Chamales, email@example.com by end of day Friday May 20, 2022.