What is Yuan Ming?
Yuan Ming is a natural, safe and effective set of techniques learned by facilitators to help others.
The practice was developed by Ren Xue’s founder, Yuan Tze, and brings together elements of traditional and modern culture. Through facilitators, Yuan Ming works on Qi and consciousness to effect change to the root causes that underlie illness or psychological distress. It is a tool to help those seeking to address unhealthy behavioral, emotional, personality and mental habits, or simply to strengthen their overall health.
As with all of Ren Xue, the concrete, personal benefits of Yuan Ming are accompanied by more global gains. The application of Yuan Ming can help establish an ethical and moral value system and a healthy worldview. Socially, it can be used to help improve one’s relationships with family, society and nature so these relationships can become harmonious. It is a tool that can help us achieve a healthy and happy life and develop wisdom.
Yuan Ming can help:
- Prevent illness
- Improve the unhealthy condition of the body, Qi and information
- Improve unhealthy habits and conditions on the behavioral, psychological, personality and consciousness levels
- Improve the overall quality of life
- Promote longevity
- Promote a healthy and harmonious relationship with self, family, society and nature
- Raise the level of perceived happiness and wellbeing
- Adjust and improve the views of life, morality, value, society and the world
- Develop true understanding (realization) and wisdom.