Make Time For Yourself
Yuan Qigong Online Course: Ming Yuan - Cultivating Wisdom
For thousands of years, life cultivators all over the world have worked towards achieving enlightenment, true realization and wisdom, otherwise seen as the end of suffering. Many Eastern disciplines refer to enlightenment or realization as an ‘end goal’, a very difficult and almost mythically rare achievement. In Chinese culture, it is said: “The number of people who seek and cultivate Dao (the path, the law, the way) is as many as the hairs on a cow, but the number who find Dao is as small as the feather of a phoenix.”
In Ren Xue, true realization manifests as the ability to better understand, face and change one’s own life until the True Self can take the lead. Wisdom is the accumulation of ‘realized knowing’ obtained from awakening and realization. It manifests as the ability to understand and follow the laws of the universe.
The continual development of realization and wisdom constitute the very core and ultimate purpose of life. Enlightenment or realization is not seen as the end goal, and it is actually far from impossible to achieve. It is, however, an important milestone on the path of realization and wisdom – a path that is itself without end. In the Ren Xue path, Ming Yuan, the 9th method of Yuan Qigong, is an essential tool. The method works directly on the fundamental development of realization and wisdom. A strong foundation built from the 8 previous methods of Yuan Qigong and the entire Ren Xue system is necessary to truly experience what this method has to offer.
THIS COURSES INCLUDES:
- 43 min total video clips of guidance and teachings
- In-depth teachings on the False Self, the True Self (Shen), Realization, Wisdom, Enlightenment and more
- Detailed explanations of the method including its history
- Written preparation and instructions for the practice and mind activity, including the verses used
FEATURES and Benefits
Ming Yuan - Cultivating Wisdom
Increased awareness of unhealthy patterns and of the 'false' self
- Growing and strengthened connection between Xin (Heart) and Shen (true self)
- True Unification of Jing (body), Qi and JingShen (Xin, Consciousness and Shen).
- True Health, Happiness, Sense of Wellbeing, Growth and Contribution become a reality
INCLUDED in THIS COURSE
Course Description: Ming Yuan - Cultivating Wisdom
SESSION 1: Important Concepts
Topic 1: About Ming Yuan - Important information about this method
Topic 2: The True Self, Shen, True Nature - Understanding your infinite potential
Topic 3: Jue Cha, Jue Zhi, Jue Xing, Ju Wu ; Complete Ju - Deepening the state on the path to Wisdom
Topic 4: The False Self & Enlightenment, Realization & Wisdom - Ren Xue definitions and explanations
SESSION 2: Levels of Realization
- Topic 1: About Realization - Teachings and guidance
- Topic 2: The First Level, Beginnings - Changing your life on the deepest levels
- Topic 3: The Second Level, Enlightenment - Seeing your True Nature, the True Reality
- Topic 4: The Third Level, Complete Realization - Continuing to Grow and develop
SESSION 3: Enlightenment
- Topic 1: The Path to Enlightenment in Ren Xue - A complete path to uplift all aspects of human life
- Topic 2: Conditions for Enlightenment - Setting yourself up for true change
- Topic 3: The Main Characteristics of Enlightenment - How life changes in every way
SESSION 4: Ming yuan
- Topic 1: The Origins of Ming Yuan - Where this method comes from
- Topic 2: Preparation - Conditions for a good practice
- Topic 3: Cultivating a Good State - A fundamental aspect
- Topic 4: Cultivating Jue Cha - Deepening the state
SESSION 5: The practice of ming yuan
- Topic 1: The Yolk of the (Ming Yuan) Egg - From the pool to the ocean
- Topic 2: The Ming Yuan Verse - To use for your practice
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THIS COURSE
Yuan Qigong has changed the lives of people all over the world
Fraser, New Zealand
Kelly, United States
Developed by world-renowned Qigong Master Yuan Tze
- Served as member of the Chinese Qigong Science Research Association
- World-renowned healer and teacher
- Founder of Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong
Learning tailored to your individual needs
Method 9 - Ming Yuan is available in the following formats
Method 9: Ming Yuan
With private teacher session
Method 9: Ming Yuan
How can we help?
What should I do if I already have Di Yuan (2nd method) and I want to buy the Beginner Set?
You can simply buy Tian Yuan (1st method), which will give you the complete Beginner Set. There is no additional material if you buy the Beginner Set.
What audios are included?
If you buy the first method, Tian Yuan, you will have three different and downloadable audios:
- Audio No.01 Tian Yuan (22 minutes)
- Audio No.09 Tian Yuan without music (39 minutes)
- Audio No.10 Tian Yuan with music (39 minutes)
What does the private teacher session option mean when purchasing an online Yuan Qigong course?
The individual teacher session is intended to further support your learning of Yuan Qigong and Ren Xue. The Zoom session lasts one hour, and you have 60 days from your registration date to sign up for it. You may want to schedule your session right away, or you can wait until you have digested the course materials and have specific questions. The focus for the session is up to you; it could be about the method, about Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong, or about Qi and how Qigong helps to enhance the wellbeing of the body, Qi, mind and heart.
The sessions also serve as an introduction to teachers. After the session you are welcome to continue learning from the teacher directly in one-on-one sessions or through their classes.
How are the courses accessed? How does it work after purchase?
The Yuan Qigong courses we offer are all online. This means that when you register, you will have a personal Yuan Qigong course Library which can be accessed by logging into your account through the RXA website. The courses in your library will include videos, practice audios and written instructions. The videos and audios can be streamed from your web browser, or you can download them onto your computer.
Can I practice the moving methods sitting or lying down due to health issues?
A wonderful feature of the Yuan Qigong system is its flexibility. There are many ways to modify and adapt each method to your individual needs. Most methods can be practiced sitting down if standing is not an option for you, and some can be practiced lying down. For more information on specific modifications, it may be useful to contact and speak with a certified Yuan Qigong teacher. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.
Can I make my practices shorter or longer depending on the time I have?
Absolutely. You may only have 5 or 10 minutes to practice a method during a busy day, and it is definitely still beneficial to do a shorter practice rather than none at all. Once you have learned the method(s) well and feel more comfortable with the preparation (body/mind) process, you may decide to do a short practice by yourself without the usual audio support. Some days you may have a few hours to practice. In this case, exploring each method further and combining various methods would be a wonderful way to discover and develop your potential. Give yourself confidence to explore Yuan Qigong, be creative, and make the most out of it!
Do I need to learn the methods in order or can I choose to learn more advanced methods first?
The Yuan Qigong system was created as a pyramid with 3 stages. Starting at the bottom with the external transformation stage (this includes the first 3 methods), then the internal transformation stage (includes the next 3 methods), and finally the Xin (Heart) and Shen (True Nature) transformation stage (includes the last 3 methods). Considering this pyramid, it may make sense to follow the order, although strict adherence to it may not be suitable for everyone. It is important to be flexible in your learning and let yourself explore various methods if you feel particularly called to them. Each method is essential for development and growth on all levels of life. Feel free to contact a certified Yuan Qigong teacher for more information on this topic. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.