Make Time For Yourself
Yuan Qigong Online Course: Ling Yuan - Changing Patterns
Would you like to change your life? Perhaps you have practiced other Yuan Qigong methods and you have found that after practice, you feel different – calmer, more serene. You may also feel better equipped to deal with challenging situations in your life, without the usual stress and tension they bring. Quite often though, that state of calmness can be fairly short-lived. Why is that?
The main source from which our behavior and reactions come from are the patterns of consciousness. They are involved in everything we do, all of the time, in various forms. They determine how we perceive any situation and how we will respond to it even before we consciously react. For example, once we learned how to drive a car, we are able to drive without consciously commanding our every move. In the same way, our minds have learned how to react and behave in most situations due in part to their repetition. We are no longer fully conscious of these mechanisms, but they are driving our car - and most of our lives!
Changing Patterns (Ling Yuan) is a method designed to help us achieve a deeper, more permanent change in our lives by addressing the unhealthy, deep-rooted patterns of the consciousness.
In the first three sessions of the course, you will learn to identify and recognise the common unhealthy patterns that most humans have developed. You will learn to find replacement patterns that help in the process of gently moving an unhealthy pattern towards a more positive, constructive one. The last session is a practice of Ling Yuan itself; a still, guided, introspective meditation.
THIS COURSES INCLUDES:
- 30 min total video clips of guidance and teachings
- 33 min practice audio guide (downloadable)
- Detailed explanations of the 10 fundamental patterns and their replacements
- Written preparation and detailed instructions for the practice and mind activity
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Add an optional one-hour individual session with a teacher
FEATURES and Benefits
Ling Yuan - Changing Patterns
Increased awareness of unhealthy patterns and of the 'false' self
- Growing connection between the heart and Shen (true self)
Manifestation of Realisation and Wisdom
- True Health, Happiness, Sense of Wellbeing, Growth and Contribution become a reality
INCLUDED in THIS COURSE
Course Description: Ling Yuan - Changing Patterns
SESSION 1: Patterns
- Topic 1: About Changing Patterns - Important information about the method
- Topic 2: What is a Pattern? - Become familiar with this term
- Topic 3: Ways to Identify Patterns - How to recognize them in life
SESSION 2: The 10 Fundamental Patterns
- Topic 1: The 10 Patterns & the Process of Ling Yuan - An essential part of life cultivation
- Topic 2: Polarized Thinking
- Topic 3: Over-Generalization
- Topic 4: Unfounded Suspicion
- Topic 5: Negative Thinking
- Topic 6: Fixed expectations
- Topic 7: Greediness
- Topic 8: Self-Centeredness
- Topic 9: Avoiding and Hiding
- Topic 10: Stubbornness
- Topic 11: Competitiveness
- Topic 12: The 10 Brothers and the Elephant Story - For perspective and inspiration
SESSION 3: Going Deeper
- Topic 1: A Wondrous Path - How to move forward
- Topic 2: Replacement Patterns - Relatively healthier Patterns
- Topic 3: Preparing for the Practice - Setting yourself up for a good practice
- Topic 4: Bonus - Video support from an experienced Practicioner
SESSION 4: The guided Practice
- Topic 1: The Ling Yuan Practice Audio - Go inward and open yourself to change
- Topic 2: Spiraling Upward - Making positive and healthy changes to the whole of life
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THIS COURSE
Yuan Qigong has changed the lives of people all over the world
Fraser, New Zealand
Kelly, United States
Developed by world-renowned Qigong Master Yuan Tze
- Served as member of the Chinese Qigong Science Research Association
- World-renowned healer and teacher
- Founder of Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong
Learning tailored to your individual needs
Method 8 - Ling Yuan is available in the following formats
How can we help?
What should I do if I already have Di Yuan (2nd method) and I want to buy the Beginner Set?
You can simply buy Tian Yuan (1st method), which will give you the complete Beginner Set. There is no additional material if you buy the Beginner Set.
What audios are included?
If you buy the first method, Tian Yuan, you will have three different and downloadable audios:
- Audio No.01 Tian Yuan (22 minutes)
- Audio No.09 Tian Yuan without music (39 minutes)
- Audio No.10 Tian Yuan with music (39 minutes)
What does the private teacher session option mean when purchasing an online Yuan Qigong course?
The individual teacher session is intended to further support your learning of Yuan Qigong and Ren Xue. The Zoom session lasts one hour, and you have 60 days from your registration date to sign up for it. You may want to schedule your session right away, or you can wait until you have digested the course materials and have specific questions. The focus for the session is up to you; it could be about the method, about Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong, or about Qi and how Qigong helps to enhance the wellbeing of the body, Qi, mind and heart.
The sessions also serve as an introduction to teachers. After the session you are welcome to continue learning from the teacher directly in one-on-one sessions or through their classes.
How are the courses accessed? How does it work after purchase?
The Yuan Qigong courses we offer are all online. This means that when you register, you will have a personal Yuan Qigong course Library which can be accessed by logging into your account through the RXA website. The courses in your library will include videos, practice audios and written instructions. The videos and audios can be streamed from your web browser, or you can download them onto your computer.
Can I practice the moving methods sitting or lying down due to health issues?
A wonderful feature of the Yuan Qigong system is its flexibility. There are many ways to modify and adapt each method to your individual needs. Most methods can be practiced sitting down if standing is not an option for you, and some can be practiced lying down. For more information on specific modifications, it may be useful to contact and speak with a certified Yuan Qigong teacher. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.
Can I make my practices shorter or longer depending on the time I have?
Absolutely. You may only have 5 or 10 minutes to practice a method during a busy day, and it is definitely still beneficial to do a shorter practice rather than none at all. Once you have learned the method(s) well and feel more comfortable with the preparation (body/mind) process, you may decide to do a short practice by yourself without the usual audio support. Some days you may have a few hours to practice. In this case, exploring each method further and combining various methods would be a wonderful way to discover and develop your potential. Give yourself confidence to explore Yuan Qigong, be creative, and make the most out of it!
Do I need to learn the methods in order or can I choose to learn more advanced methods first?
The Yuan Qigong system was created as a pyramid with 3 stages. Starting at the bottom with the external transformation stage (this includes the first 3 methods), then the internal transformation stage (includes the next 3 methods), and finally the Xin (Heart) and Shen (True Nature) transformation stage (includes the last 3 methods). Considering this pyramid, it may make sense to follow the order, although strict adherence to it may not be suitable for everyone. It is important to be flexible in your learning and let yourself explore various methods if you feel particularly called to them. Each method is essential for development and growth on all levels of life. Feel free to contact a certified Yuan Qigong teacher for more information on this topic. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.