Make Time For Yourself
Yuan Qigong Online Course - Nourishing Qi
Yuan Qigong practice can help us experience life through a much more relaxed, calm, and natural state. Nourishing Qi (Di Yuan) teaches and trains us to bring our awareness inside the body, thereby building up and keeping a reservoir of Qi in the 3 storage areas of the body called Dantians.
Nourishing Qi is a “standing” form practice. The method, while focusing on specific postures, intends to correct the outward-going habit of the mind, fostering integration and unification in stillness.
Because of its standing form, its focus on Dantian breathing and the strong Qi effects it engenders, persistence and dedication are essential in order to help us thoroughly reap the countless benefits.
The course is presented in three sessions with four to five topics in each session. Video support on Dantian breathing is also included along with a short, supplementary practice. Nourishing Qi is a quiet, peaceful method that is essential for a healthy life.
Discover your inner self and continue to develop your life!
THIS COURSES INCLUDES:
- 48 min video guidance and practice (downloadable)
- 3 hours of audio guidance and practice (downloadable)
- 3 separate audios to practice with
- Graphs and diagrams with detailed explanations
- Written preparation and detailed instructions for the mind activity and body postures
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Add an optional one-hour individual session with a teacher
FEATURES and Benefits
Yuan Qigong will improve your Health and Life
Di Yuan practice can lead to countless benefits on all levels of life including physical and mental health. With regular practice, practitioners often experience the following effects in a relatively short amount of time:
- Strengthening of the physical body and improvement of musculoskeletal alignment
- Opening of the neck, shoulders, lower back and hips
- Strengthening the mind and deepening the relaxed, calm state
- Increasing the ability to maintain a calm state in daily life
- Experiencing more vitality and energy throughout the day
- A decrease in symptoms and more ease in managing health challenges
- A brighter outlook on life and an increased sense of wellbeing
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
Course Description: Di Yuan - Nourishing Qi
SESSION 1: Getting started
Topic 1: About Nourishing Qi - Detailed explanation of the method
Topic 2: Useful Vocabulary - Glossary of specific terms used
Topic 3: About Dantians - Where Qi is stored in the body
Topic 4: Preparation for the method - Instructions for Body and Mind
Topic 5: Qi review - The most fundamental substance in the universe
SESSION 2: Important Concepts
- Topic 1: Features & Benefits of Nourishing Qi - Why this method will improve your life
- Topic 2: The Six Verses - Preparation of the Mind
- Topic 3: Nourishing Qi Practice Video - To visualize and understand the postures
- Topic 4: Detailed explanation of the method - More information on Di Yuan
- Topic 5: Short Audio Practice Guide - To help you get started
SESSION 3: Integrated Practice
- Topic 1: Full Audio Practice Guide - Experience a complete practice
- Topic 2: How to Make Good Progress - Additional tips and support
- Topic 3: Supplementary Exercise - Bonus video
- Topic 4: Longer Di Yuan Audio Practice Guide - Discover what a longer practice can do
testimonials about this course
Yuan Qigong has changed the lives of people all over the world
Fraser, New Zealand
Kelly, United States
Developed by world-renowned Qigong Master Yuan Tze
- Served as member of the Chinese Qigong Science Research Association
- World-renowned healer and teacher
- Founder of Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong
Learning tailored to your individual needs
Method 2 - Di Yuan is available in the following formats
How can we help?
If you have any unanswered questions, please reach out to our course registrar Tracey, at email@example.com
What should I do if I already have Di Yuan (2nd method) and I want to buy the Beginner Set?
You can simply buy Tian Yuan (1st method), which will give you the complete Beginner Set. There is no additional material if you buy the Beginner Set.
What audios are included?
If you buy the first method, Tian Yuan, you will have three different and downloadable audios:
- Audio No.01 Tian Yuan (22 minutes)
- Audio No.09 Tian Yuan without music (39 minutes)
- Audio No.10 Tian Yuan with music (39 minutes)
What does the individual teacher session option mean when purchasing an online Yuan Qigong course?
The individual teacher session is intended to further support your learning of Yuan Qigong and Ren Xue. The Zoom session lasts one hour, and you have 60 days from your registration date to sign up for it. You may want to schedule your session right away, or you can wait until you have digested the course materials and have specific questions. The focus for the session is up to you; it could be about the method, about Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong, or about Qi and how Qigong helps to enhance the wellbeing of the body, Qi, mind and heart.
The sessions also serve as an introduction to teachers. After the session you are welcome to continue learning from the teacher directly in one-on-one sessions or through their classes.
How are the courses accessed? How does it work after purchase?
The Yuan Qigong courses we offer are all online. This means that when you register, you will have a personal Yuan Qigong course Library which can be accessed by logging into your account through the RXA website. The courses in your library will include videos, practice audios and written instructions. The videos and audios can be streamed from your web browser, or you can download them onto your computer.
Can I practice the moving methods sitting or lying down due to health issues?
A wonderful feature of the Yuan Qigong system is its flexibility. There are many ways to modify and adapt each method to your individual needs. Most methods can be practiced sitting down if standing is not an option for you, and some can be practiced lying down. For more information on specific modifications, it may be useful to contact and speak with a certified Yuan Qigong teacher. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.
Can I make my practices shorter or longer depending on the time I have?
Absolutely. You may only have 5 or 10 minutes to practice a method during a busy day, and it is definitely still beneficial to do a shorter practice rather than none at all. Once you have learned the method(s) well and feel more comfortable with the preparation (body/mind) process, you may decide to do a short practice by yourself without the usual audio support. Some days you may have a few hours to practice. In this case, exploring each method further and combining various methods would be a wonderful way to discover and develop your potential. Give yourself confidence to explore Yuan Qigong, be creative, and make the most out of it!
Do I need to learn the methods in order or can I choose to learn more advanced methods first?
The Yuan Qigong system was created as a pyramid with 3 stages. Starting at the bottom with the external transformation stage (this includes the first 3 methods), then the internal transformation stage (includes the next 3 methods), and finally the Xin (Heart) and Shen (True Nature) transformation stage (includes the last 3 methods). Considering this pyramid, it may make sense to follow the order, although strict adherence to it may not be suitable for everyone. It is important to be flexible in your learning and let yourself explore various methods if you feel particularly called to them. Each method is essential for development and growth on all levels of life. Feel free to contact a certified Yuan Qigong teacher for more information on this topic. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.