Make Time For Yourself
Yuan Qigong Online Course: Tong Yuan - Opening the Heart
Opening the Heart (Tong Yuan) is an essential part of Yuan Qigong. The method intends to return the Xin Ling (heart consciousness) to its original, pure and open state. In this state, the heart is naturally full of Trust, Openness, Love, Gratitude, and Gongjing (True Respect and Humility). These 5 innate qualities are always present within human life but are often hidden by unhealthy patterns on the heart and consciousness level.
There are no movements, postures or sounds to master as it has a purely internal focus. At the beginning, this method can be practiced sitting or lying down, although it is intended to be gradually integrated all of the time, in every day life.
The guided meditations included help us connect with and experience each of the five heart qualities in a deeper way. We are invited to use our heart to both receive information and communicate with each other and with everything in the universe.
Various videos of Yuan Tze (founder of Ren Xue) and his partner (and interpreter) Melissa, accompany each session. These videos introduce us to the 5 heart qualities and to the Ren Xue vocabulary used for speaking about the heart. Also included, some testimonials from people who have experienced a full heart opening, explaining the effect that it has had on their life and the lives of people around them.
THIS COURSES INCLUDES:
- 100 min video guidance and practice (downloadable)
- 5 hours audio guidance and practice (downloadable)
- 3 audios for your practice
- Graphs and diagrams with detailed explanations
- Written preparations and detailed instructions for the movement and mind activity
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Add an optional one-hour individual session with a teacher
FEATURES and Benefits
Tong Yuan - Opening the Heart
Deeper connection and better communication with yourself and with others
- Better understanding of the essential heart qualities of humans and of the universe
A brighter outlook on life and an increased sense of wellbeing
INCLUDED in THIS COURSE
Course Description: Tong Yuan - Opening the Heart
SESSION 1: Welcome to Tong Yuan
Topic 1: Before You Begin - Important information to consider
Topic 2: About Opening the Heart - Knowing more about the method
Topic 3: Vocabulary for the Heart - Special words used to speak of the heart
Topic 4: How to Make Good Progress - Tips and support for a good practice
SESSION 2: Trust
- Topic 1: Getting Started - Introduction to Trust
- Topic 2: Yuan Tze on Trust - Special teachings from Ren Xue's founder
- Topic 3: The First Stage of Trust - Nurturing and Developing Trust Audio
- Topic 4: The Second Stage of Trust - Examining and Deepening Trust Audio
- Topic 5: The Third Stage of Trust - Abiding in Unconditional Trust Audio
- Topic 6: Head & Face Practice - A wonderful way to end your practice
SESSION 3: Openness
- Topic 1: Getting started - Introduction to Openness
- Topic 2: Yuan Tze on Openness - Important Teachings from Ren Xue's founder
- Topic 3: The First Stage of Openness - Nurturing and Developing Openness Audio
- Topic 4: The Second Stage of Openness - Examining and Deepening Openness Audio
- Topic 5: The Third Stage of Openness - Abiding in unconditional Openness Audio
- Topic 6: Bonus - Inspiring personal story shared
SESSION 4: Love
- Topic 1: Getting Started - Introduction to Love
- Topic 2: Yuan Tze on Love - Special teachings from Ren Xue's founder
- Topic 3: The First Stage of Love - Nurturing and Developing Love Audio
- Topic 4: The Second Stage of Love - Examining and Deepening Love Audio
- Topic 5: The Third Stage of Love - Abiding in Unconditional Love
Session 5: Gratitude
- Topic 1: Getting Started - Introduction to Gratitude
- Topic 2: Yuan Tze on Gratitude - Special teachings from Ren Xue's founder
- Topic 3: The First Stage of Gratitude - Nurturing and Developing Gratitude Audio
- Topic 4: The Second Stage of Gratitude - Examining and Deepening Gratitude Audio
- Topic 5: The Third Stage of Gratitude - Abiding in Unconditional Gratitude
Session 6: GONGJING (True Respect and Humility)
- Topic 1: Getting started - Introduction to Gongjing
- Topic 2: Yuan Tze on Gongjing - Special teachings from Ren Xue's founder
- Topic 3: The First Stage of Gongjing - Nurturing and Developing Gongjing Audio
- Topic 4: The Second Stage of Gongjing - Examining and Deepening Gongjing Audio
- Topic 5: The Third Stage of Gongjing - Abiding in Unconditional Gongjing
- Topic 6: Bonus - Teachings on the Heart from Yuan Tze
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THIS COURSE
Yuan Qigong has changed the lives of people all over the world
Developed by world-renowned Qigong Master Yuan Tze
- Served as member of the Chinese Qigong Science Research Association
- World-renowned healer and teacher
- Founder of Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong
Learning tailored to your individual needs
Method 7 - Tong Yuan is available in the following formats
How can we help?
If you have any unanswered questions, please reach out to our course registrar Tracey, at email@example.com
What should I do if I already have Di Yuan (2nd method) and I want to buy the Beginner Set?
You can simply buy Tian Yuan (1st method), which will give you the complete Beginner Set. There is no additional material if you buy the Beginner Set.
What audios are included?
If you buy the first method, Tian Yuan, you will have three different and downloadable audios:
- Audio No.01 Tian Yuan (22 minutes)
- Audio No.09 Tian Yuan without music (39 minutes)
- Audio No.10 Tian Yuan with music (39 minutes)
What does the private teacher session option mean when purchasing an online Yuan Qigong course?
The individual teacher session is intended to further support your learning of Yuan Qigong and Ren Xue. The Zoom session lasts one hour, and you have 60 days from your registration date to sign up for it. You may want to schedule your session right away, or you can wait until you have digested the course materials and have specific questions. The focus for the session is up to you; it could be about the method, about Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong, or about Qi and how Qigong helps to enhance the wellbeing of the body, Qi, mind and heart.
The sessions also serve as an introduction to teachers. After the session you are welcome to continue learning from the teacher directly in one-on-one sessions or through their classes.
How are the courses accessed? How does it work after purchase?
The Yuan Qigong courses we offer are all online. This means that when you register, you will have a personal Yuan Qigong course Library which can be accessed by logging into your account through the RXA website. The courses in your library will include videos, practice audios and written instructions. The videos and audios can be streamed from your web browser, or you can download them onto your computer.
Can I practice the moving methods sitting or lying down due to health issues?
A wonderful feature of the Yuan Qigong system is its flexibility. There are many ways to modify and adapt each method to your individual needs. Most methods can be practiced sitting down if standing is not an option for you, and some can be practiced lying down. For more information on specific modifications, it may be useful to contact and speak with a certified Yuan Qigong teacher. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.
Can I make my practices shorter or longer depending on the time I have?
Absolutely. You may only have 5 or 10 minutes to practice a method during a busy day, and it is definitely still beneficial to do a shorter practice rather than none at all. Once you have learned the method(s) well and feel more comfortable with the preparation (body/mind) process, you may decide to do a short practice by yourself without the usual audio support. Some days you may have a few hours to practice. In this case, exploring each method further and combining various methods would be a wonderful way to discover and develop your potential. Give yourself confidence to explore Yuan Qigong, be creative, and make the most out of it!
Do I need to learn the methods in order or can I choose to learn more advanced methods first?
The Yuan Qigong system was created as a pyramid with 3 stages. Starting at the bottom with the external transformation stage (this includes the first 3 methods), then the internal transformation stage (includes the next 3 methods), and finally the Xin (Heart) and Shen (True Nature) transformation stage (includes the last 3 methods). Considering this pyramid, it may make sense to follow the order, although strict adherence to it may not be suitable for everyone. It is important to be flexible in your learning and let yourself explore various methods if you feel particularly called to them. Each method is essential for development and growth on all levels of life. Feel free to contact a certified Yuan Qigong teacher for more information on this topic. The teacher directory is accessible through the Community section at the top of this website.